From: Oka Morah
Subject: Need: Layout Tab Layer Control
I use the layout tabs and end up having a handful of tabs.
I would like to have a lisp routine I can use to create a layer in one
Tab and have the same layer turned off in the rest of the layers
without going into every Layout Tab to turn the newly created layer.

AutoCAD has the NEW VP Freeze, but I would like it for both NEW and
Existing Vie Ports.

Sometimes I get up to ten or even thirty Viewports.

Thanks to anyone who can help me create a lisp routine that can do
this.

I use AutoCAD 2000i, 2002, Architectural Desktop, and Map 5.