From: Marie Boran
Subject: programmers that will write code for me?
Hi,
I want to know if I can get code written for me in Lisp? Do you know of
anyone who will do this.  It is a fairly simple program that divides up a
database, and one that will cross validate a 'classifier' that I have full
code for already.  I will pay well for this, but need it done very soon.  I
will email further details to whoever is interested.
   Thank you very much,
        Marie.

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: programmers that will write code for me?
"Marie Boran" <··················@eircom.net> writes:

> Hi,
> I want to know if I can get code written for me in Lisp? Do you know of
> anyone who will do this.  It is a fairly simple program that divides up a
> database, and one that will cross validate a 'classifier' that I have full
> code for already.  I will pay well for this, but need it done very soon.  I
> will email further details to whoever is interested.
>    Thank you very much,
>         Marie.

What kind of 'classifier' do you have?

Cheers

719 Broadway 12th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.
From: Marie Boran

From: Daniel Lakeland
In article <·····················@news.indigo.ie>, "Marie Boran"
<··················@eircom.net> wrote:

> p.s. In common lisp
> "Marie Boran" <··················@eircom.net> wrote in message
> ··························@news.indigo.ie...
>> Hi,
>> I want to know if I can get code written for me in Lisp? Do you know of
>> anyone who will do this.  It is a fairly simple program that divides up
>> a database, and one that will cross validate a 'classifier' that I have
>> full code for already.  I will pay well for this, but need it done very
>> soon.
>> will email further details to whoever is interested.
>>    Thank you very much,
>>         Marie.

I may be able to help you. Send me more info about your project at:

········@endpointcomputing.com

--
Daniel Lakeland
········@endpointcomputing.com