From: Deepak Goel
Subject: Looking for Paul Graham's On Lisp
i was looking for Paul Graham's book 'On Lisp'.  Amazon and bn.com
show it is out-of-print.  I am gonna put my name in the 'waiting
list', but:

Does anyone know of any website/store that might have this book?

Or does anyone wanna sell theirs?  (i don't *really* expect anyone to :) )

Thanks

--Deepak, http://www.glue.umd.edu/~deego

From: F. Xavier Noria
Subject: Re: Looking for Paul Graham's On Lisp
On 21 Apr 2001 16:51:42 -0400, Deepak Goel <·····@rac5.wam.umd.edu> wrote:

: i was looking for Paul Graham's book 'On Lisp'.  Amazon and bn.com
: show it is out-of-print.  I am gonna put my name in the 'waiting
: list', but:
:
: Does anyone know of any website/store that might have this book?

Last November or so I received a copy from www.amazon.co.uk,
though it took some weeks since I ordered the book.

BTW, Amazon keeps on announcing that non-existent 2nd Edition
of "ANSI Common Lisp".

-- fxn
From: binaryfoo
I was able to get mine from Stacey's.   Check out http://www.staceys.com/

They might still have a copy.

-binaryfoo

From: Chris Villanueva
Deepak,

I bought mine at amazon UK. I took about 2 weeks for the order to ship. But,
it's on it's way...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130305529/026-8254644-7332429.