From: Svejk
Subject: MCL run applescript script
Can anyone tell me how to run an applescript script from within
Macintosh Common Lisp. Basics will do, just so I know how to get
started - I've had a look at appleevents and I'm still clueless.

Many thanks,
Kevin
From: Dennis Marti
Subject: Re: MCL run applescript script
In article <··································@4ax.com>,
 Svejk <·····@netcomuk.co.uk> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to run an applescript script from within
> Macintosh Common Lisp. Basics will do, just so I know how to get
> started - I've had a look at appleevents and I'm still clueless.

There is code that uses apple events on the Digitool ftp site
(ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/mcl/contrib/), including some that embeds apple
script in Lisp (applescript-tools.sea.bin).

There is a chapter devoted to apple events in the Macintosh Common Lisp
reference manual. It points to more examples on the MCL CD.

There's also a mailing list for MCL specific questions available through
Digitool -- http://www.digitool.com/contact.html#discussion-forum

Dennis