From: Jose Carlos Senciales
Subject: Images
Hi,
I�m trying to load some images "BMP" to Memory.
I would like to have something like a container for images and then from
here calling it to show it.
I'm using LispWorks CAPI for Win NT.

Can somebody help me on this question?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,
--
*

          *                *

*
              Jos� Carlos Senciales Chaves
                   ······@lcc.uma.es
From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: Images
I use gp:read-external-image and then to draw in into a graphics-port.

CL-USER 8 > (setf pane (capi:contain (make-instance 'capi:output-pane
:min-width 200 :min-height 200)))
#<CAPI:OUTPUT-PANE  203FDF1C>

CL-USER 9 > (gp:draw-image pane (gp:convert-external-image pane
(gp:read-external-image #p"RUNNING:Images;Empty-Badge.bmp")) 0 0)

CL-USER 10 > (setf image (capi:contain
              (make-instance
               'capi:image-pinboard-object
               :image #p"RUNNING:Images;Empty-Badge.bmp")))

Wade