From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: On Lisp by Paul Graham
This mail is for people that have been trying to get their hands on a
copy of the book On Lisp by Paul Graham.

Following a suggestion by Colin Walters, I actually managed to track
the book down.  Amazon in the UK seems to have it.  Amazing.  After
weeks of waiting, search www.abebooks.com, www.bibliofind.com, and
ordering the book via the second hand shops of Amazon in the US -- I
finally got this mail:

<······@amazon.co.uk> writes:

> We thought you would like to know that the following item has been
> sent to:
>
> 	Alex Schroeder
>
> using Royal Mail.
>
> Your order #026-6891938-9983625 (received 13 March 2001, 17:55 GMT)
> Ordered  Title                          Price  Dispatched  Subtotal
> 1        On LISP                        31.50 GBP  1       31.50 GBP
>                                                 Subtotal:  31.50 GBP
>                                          Delivery Charge:  3.95 GBP
>                                                    Total:  35.45 GBP
>
> This completes your order.

Alex.
--
http://www.geocities.com/kensanata/emacs.html
"Try it with emacs -q --no-site-file to be sure that it isn't your .emacs."