From: Brian Wolfe
Subject: JOB: Senior Knowledge Engineer in Austin, Texas
Senior Knowledge Engineer

     Covasoft, Inc. is a pioneer in eBusiness process execution
     management solutions. We're looking for bright, experienced, and
     energetic Knowledge Engineers to help us grow our innovative
     company.

     The candidate will possess:

       - Expertise in C++, Lisp, UML, XML, Java, Perl, Python, HTML
       - Real world experience in some of the following: knowledge
         acquisition, KADS, rule-based systems, OOA/OOD/OOP, data
         mining, machine learning, neural networks, and case-based
         reasoning
       - Experience with AI algorithms
       - Familiarity with commercial AI products
       - Excellent communication and software development skills
       - Ability to work independently and within a team
       - Relational and/or object oriented database experience
       - Experience working on Microsoft Windows NT and Unix platforms
       - B.S. or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field

     The preferred candidate will also possess:

       - Experience developing successful ontologies
       - Experience developing rule-based systems embedded in C++ or
         Java
       - Strong process, data, and/or knowledge modeling skills
       - Prior commercial software experience

     Founded in 1999, Covasoft is located in Austin, Texas. Excellent
     benefits and competitive market salaries based on experience.

Additional Information
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent

Contact Information
Richard Goldgar