From: NS
Subject: Need help on Lisp programming...
Hello,  I would like to have some help from someone who knows/uses
Lisp.  Right now I start doing a self-study on this programming language
and frequently get stuck with coding.   So as a novice I really need
someone to help me with basic Lisp stuff (through email correspondences
if possible).  Hope there are nice and kind Lisp programmers out there
who would like to give me a helping hand here.   Any advice?  Email me.
;-)

Thanks a whole bunch,
Shen
From: Lieven Marchand
Subject: Re: Need help on Lisp programming...
NS <···········@aol.com> writes:

> Hello,  I would like to have some help from someone who knows/uses
> Lisp.  Right now I start doing a self-study on this programming language
> and frequently get stuck with coding.   So as a novice I really need
> someone to help me with basic Lisp stuff (through email correspondences
> if possible).  Hope there are nice and kind Lisp programmers out there
> who would like to give me a helping hand here.   Any advice?  Email me.
> ;-)

Why don't you share the load for people wanting to help you by just
posting in this newsgroup? This also gives you the benefit of
contrasting different opinions and points of view.

--
Lieven Marchand <···@bewoner.dma.be>
Lambda calculus - Call us a mad club