From: Francis Leboutte
Subject: Take a Lisp user survey
Hello,

ITTA (www.itta.com) is making a lisp user survey :

--
Francis Leboutte
www.algo.be   +32-(0)4.388.39.19

From: ······@corporate-world.lisp.de
Subject: Re: Take a Lisp user survey
In article <··································@4ax.com>,
  ··········@algo.be wrote:
> Hello,
>
> ITTA (www.itta.com) is making a lisp user survey :
>
> | This Lisp user survey is being conducted by ITTA in an
> | effort to explore the potential of Lisp programming and
> | applications in numerous research and product development
> | fields.� ITTA is endeavoring to promote wider Lisp language
> | use in numerous sectors and research fields.� Survey results
> | will be used to assist ITTA in identifying both challenges
> | and opportunities regarding Lisp programming and innovative
> | new applications.�

But for whom and why?

Rainer Joswig

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Francis Leboutte
······@corporate-world.lisp.de wrote:

>In article <··································@4ax.com>,
>  ··········@algo.be wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> ITTA (www.itta.com) is making a lisp user survey :
>>
>> | This Lisp user survey is being conducted by ITTA in an
>> | effort to explore the potential of Lisp programming and
>> | applications in numerous research and product development
>> | fields.� ITTA is endeavoring to promote wider Lisp language
>> | use in numerous sectors and research fields.� Survey results
>> | will be used to assist ITTA in identifying both challenges
>> | and opportunities regarding Lisp programming and innovative
>> | new applications.�
>
>But for whom and why?
>
>Rainer Joswig

No real idea. I think the existence of such a survey is worth signaling.
However I am wondering what can be its usefulness, especially because the
content looks a bit simplistic.
--
Francis Leboutte
www.algo.be   +32-(0)4.388.39.19
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <··································@4ax.com>,
··········@algo.be wrote:

> ······@corporate-world.lisp.de wrote:
>
> >In article <··································@4ax.com>,
> >  ··········@algo.be wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> ITTA (www.itta.com) is making a lisp user survey :

> >But for whom and why?
> >
> >Rainer Joswig
>
> No real idea. I think the existence of such a survey is worth signaling.
> However I am wondering what can be its usefulness, especially because the
> content looks a bit simplistic.

I wouldn't get too excited - just because somebody mentions
the L-word... ;-)

--
Rainer Joswig, Hamburg, Germany
Email: ·············@corporate-world.lisp.de