From: Andrea Murru
Subject: Troubles with Windows ME and Lispworks Enterprise 4.1
Hi all,
I have just installed Windows Millennium Edition in my system, but Lispworks
4.1 Enterprise now doesn't work: it fails to start.

Has anyone had some trouble like me ?

Thanks in advance.

Andrea Murru

From: Guy Footring
"Andrea Murru" <··············@ciaoweb.it> writes:

Do you have the latest patches?  You need to have a saved 4.1.19 image
to run under Windows 2000 variants.  Check the Xanalys support pages on
their web site for more details (http://www.xanalys.com).

Hope this helps.

From: ···········@my-deja.com
I'm currently using the 4.1.19 patch and the image I have also
downloaded from the Xanalys site, but I still have the same problem.

I'm afraid there is some type of incompatibility with ME.

Thanks.

Andrea Murru

In article <··············@ford.com>,
  Guy Footring <········@ford.com> wrote:
> "Andrea Murru" <··············@ciaoweb.it> writes:
>
> Do you have the latest patches?  You need to have a saved 4.1.19 image
> to run under Windows 2000 variants.  Check the Xanalys support pages
on
> their web site for more details (http://www.xanalys.com).
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> > Hi all,
> > I have just installed Windows Millennium Edition in my system, but
Lispworks
> > 4.1 Enterprise now doesn't work: it fails to start.
> >
> > Has anyone had some trouble like me ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Andrea Murru

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/