From: Xenophon Fenderson the Carbon(d)ated
Subject: CLHS for the Pilot?
Has anyone packaged up the HyperSpec for browsing on a Palm Pilot?  I
(briefly) considered adding it as an AvantGo channel, but perhaps
PalmDoc or some other format is more space efficient.  I get the
impression that this is perhaps proscribed (although I would make an
argument that it is not much different from downloading the tarball
onto one's PC), so I'm more interested in hints on packaging my own
copy rather than getting someone in trouble for distributing an
illegitimate copy of the HyperSpec.

Kind regards,
#\X

--
UN-altered reproduction and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT information is
ENCOURAGED