From: sunil Park
Subject: A.I. 3rd ed. by Winston ?
Hi, you guys

I need solutions manual of Artificial Intelligence 3rd by Winston for
educational purpose.(electronical material)
or any single solution will be helpful.

Amazon is too far away from here. ^ ^
I would be glad if anyone can help.

thanks in advance....

From: Martti Halminen
Subject: Re: A.I. 3rd ed. by Winston ?
sunil Park wrote:

> I need solutions manual of Artificial Intelligence 3rd by Winston for
> educational purpose.(electronical material)
> or any single solution will be helpful.

The source code from the book seems to be available for example at

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/winston/0.html

From: Martti Halminen
Martti Halminen wrote:

> sunil Park wrote:
>
> > I need solutions manual of Artificial Intelligence 3rd by Winston for
> > educational purpose.(electronical material)
> > or any single solution will be helpful.
>
> The source code from the book seems to be available for example at
>
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/winston/0.html

Woops, sorry, this was for the Winston & Horn Lisp book.

From: Rainer Joswig
In article <·················@solibri.com>, Martti Halminen
<···············@solibri.com> wrote:

> sunil Park wrote:
>
> > I need solutions manual of Artificial Intelligence 3rd by Winston for
> > educational purpose.(electronical material)
> > or any single solution will be helpful.
>

> The source code from the book seems to be available for example at
>
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/winston/0.html
>
> --

For more info about the book see:

http://www.ascent.com/books/#AI

--
Rainer Joswig, Hamburg, Germany
Email: ·············@corporate-world.lisp.de
From: sunil Park
I mean the solution of exercises in the book.

any help will be thankful.