From: John Thingstad
Subject: Programming the new AI
Can anyone give the email address of AI labs.
Sorry I don't have time to search for it.
I have a product that willl interest them
(Continous logic, mapping to neural nets etc..)
If you are intrested in facts contact me.

······@frisurrf.no
······@opera.no

From: The Glauber
Subject: Re: Programming the new AI
In article <·····················@news1.online.no>,
  "John Thingstad" <······@frisurf.no> wrote:
> Can anyone give the email address of AI labs.
> Sorry I don't have time to search for it.
> I have a product that willl interest them
> (Continous logic, mapping to neural nets etc..)
> If you are intrested in facts contact me.

It's pretty hard to believe you have a product that will interest them and
you can't spare 5 minutes on Yahoo...

--
Glauber Ribeiro
··········@my-deja.com    http://www.myvehiclehistoryreport.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: vsync
The Glauber <··········@my-deja.com> writes:

> In article <·····················@news1.online.no>,
>   "John Thingstad" <······@frisurf.no> wrote:
> > Can anyone give the email address of AI labs.
> > Sorry I don't have time to search for it.
> > I have a product that willl interest them
> > (Continous logic, mapping to neural nets etc..)
> > If you are intrested in facts contact me.
>
> It's pretty hard to believe you have a product that will interest them and
> you can't spare 5 minutes on Yahoo...

I think you should have the shiny new AI search for them.

--
vsync
http://quadium.net/ - last updated Sat Oct 7 18:53:10 PDT 2000
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <··············@piro.quadium.net>, vsync <·····@quadium.net>
wrote:

> The Glauber <··········@my-deja.com> writes:
>
> > In article <·····················@news1.online.no>,
> >   "John Thingstad" <······@frisurf.no> wrote:
> > > Can anyone give the email address of AI labs.
> > > Sorry I don't have time to search for it.
> > > I have a product that willl interest them
> > > (Continous logic, mapping to neural nets etc..)
> > > If you are intrested in facts contact me.
> >
> > It's pretty hard to believe you have a product that will interest them and
> > you can't spare 5 minutes on Yahoo...
>
> I think you should have the shiny new AI search for them.

If he has no time to search for them, maybe he has not even
time to contact them?

Anyway, here is a list of AI Labs:

http://www.aaai.org/Resources/ai-labs.html

--