From: ········@iraten.com
Subject: UML ingeneer Wanted in France
Our company is based in Sophia Antipolis, the Silicone Valley on the
French Riviera.
We specialize in the high-level engineer consultancy in the IT area for
our clients who are among the most prestigious in the system, network
and new technology areas.

We hire any person from anywhere in the world with 2/3 years experience
with excellent competence in UML (Rational Rose), very good knowledge
in C/C++ have a engineer degree or equivalent
and most of all passionate by his profession.

So, you want to work on the French Riviera, in very interesting
companies, which are in an extraordinary phase of development and
evolution.
You want to be part of a winning team, you want to see new horizons,

Send us your resume, if you are competent and motivated, we can give
you the opportunity of having a working visa for 1, 2, 3 years or for
good in France, have a wonderful life quality, and to do your passion.

Send to : ···@iraten.com

 Hala Moubarak
Agency manager
IRATEN