From: Sungwoo, Lim
Subject: draw a free line?
Hi,

Is there anyway to draw a free line in a windows?
Thanks,

Sungwoo

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: draw a free line?
In article <·················@cad.strath.ac.uk>,
·······@cad.strath.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anyway to draw a free line in a windows?
> Thanks,
>
> Sungwoo

Sure. Which Lisp, what OS and what window toolkit are
you using?

--
Rainer Joswig, Hamburg, Germany
Email: ·············@corporate-world.lisp.de
From: ·······@cad.strath.ac.uk
Sorry about late reply.
I use MCL 4.0 on OS 8.6(mac).
I am not sure what is window toolkit... is that a kinda GUI kit?
plz let me know, and could you recommend proper window toolkit?
Thanx

Sungwoo

> > Is there anyway to draw a free line in a windows?
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sungwoo
> >

> Sure. Which Lisp, what OS and what window toolkit are
> you using?
>
> --
> Rainer Joswig, Hamburg, Germany
> Email: ·············@corporate-world.lisp.de
> Web: http://corporate-world.lisp.de/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com>, ·······@cad.strath.ac.uk
wrote:

> Sorry about late reply.
> I use MCL 4.0 on OS 8.6(mac).
> I am not sure what is window toolkit... is that a kinda GUI kit?
> plz let me know, and could you recommend proper window toolkit?

You might want to read "Appendix D: Quickdraw Graphics" of
your MCL manual (which is available either printed or as PDF on
the MCL CD). The file ccl:library;quickdraw.lisp includes
the definitions for the functionality you are looking for.
See the file ccl:examples;turtles.lisp for some example
code.