From: Obi Mbadiwe
Subject: Lisp online tutorial ?
Please what is the best online tutorial for learning lisp. I went to
lisp.org and the sites they referred don't have a lot of information. Any
ideas?

Obinani Mbadiwe
Email: ·······@prism.gatech.edu

From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: Lisp online tutorial ?
Obi Mbadiwe <·······@acmex.gatech.edu> writes:

> Please what is the best online tutorial for learning lisp. I went to
> lisp.org and the sites they referred don't have a lot of information. Any
> ideas?

Isn't the following Online-Book referenced at lisp.org?

Successful Lisp: How to Understand and Use Common Lisp
by David B. Lamkins

http://psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/sl.html

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre R. Mai <····@acm.org>                    http://www.pmsf.de/pmai/
 We cause accidents.                           -- Nathaniel Borenstein
From: Anders Vinjar
Here are some intros:

Common LISP Hints, by Geoffrey J. Gordon:

 http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Software/cm/contrib/LISP-tutorial.html

LISP Primer, by Colin Allen  and Maneesh Dhagat:

   http://grimpeur.tamu.edu/~colin/lp/

A briefer intro:

   http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Software/cm/contrib/lispintro.html

Some tutorial (the server is down now, but it might rise)

   http://rex.cs.tulane.edu/www/Villamil/lisp/lisp1.html
From: Dr Nick Levine
At the risk of sticking my head over the parapet, can I add

	 http://beta.csd.anglia.ac.uk/~nlevine/declarative/

-n

From: Samir Sekkat
In article <·······································@acmex.gatech.edu>,
·······@acmex.gatech.edu says...
> Please what is the best online tutorial for learning lisp. I went to
> lisp.org and the sites they referred don't have a lot of information. Any
> ideas?
>
> Obinani Mbadiwe
> Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
> Email: ·······@prism.gatech.edu

If you never worked with Lisp before,
I recommend you to start with a very good online course about the basics
of lisp:
http://www.psychologie.uni-trier.de:8000/projects/ELM/elmart.html
should take about 6 hours.

--