From: glauber
Subject: Lovely Regexp Package
I just came across this in the Scheme newsgroup:
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/pregexp/pregexp.html

It's a very nice regexp package for Scheme and Common Lisp. I'm testing it
under CLisp and it seems to work very well (except that it seems to only
return the first match, not a list of matches as the documentation says).

(for those among us who haven't kicked the regexp habit)

--
Glauber Ribeiro
··········@my-deja.com    http://www.myvehiclehistoryreport.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: glauber
Subject: Re: Lovely Regexp Package
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  glauber <··········@my-deja.com> wrote:
> I just came across this in the Scheme newsgroup:
> http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/pregexp/pregexp.html
>
> It's a very nice regexp package for Scheme and Common Lisp. I'm testing it
> under CLisp and it seems to work very well (except that it seems to only
> return the first match, not a list of matches as the documentation says).

My bad. I mis-read the documentation. The operators return lists of matches
only when there are sub-patterns.