From: KURODA Hisao
Subject: license terms of POSTORE
Hello,

I'd like to use PLOB! on a commercial software.

Does anyone know the license terms on POSTORE(included in
PLOB!'s package) or how to contact University of St. Andrews
about the license terms?

thank you.

--
(define (KURODA Hisao)
  (email ······@msi.co.jp))
From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: license terms of POSTORE
KURODA Hisao <······@msi.co.jp> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to use PLOB! on a commercial software.
>
> Does anyone know the license terms on POSTORE(included in
> PLOB!'s package) or how to contact University of St. Andrews
> about the license terms?

Have you contacted Heiko Kirschke, the author of PLOB![1]?  Since he
distributes binaries of POSTORE-based code, he probably had to go
through this process himself, and would maybe know the proper contacts
at St. Andrews.  See http://www-ppg.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/ for the group at
St. Andrews that produced POSTORE and Napier88, the language system
build upon POSTORE.

Regs, Pierre.

Footnotes:
[1]  See http://www.lisp.de/software/plob/plob.html#contact

--
Pierre R. Mai <····@acm.org>                    http://www.pmsf.de/pmai/
 We cause accidents.                           -- Nathaniel Borenstein