From: ·······@cad.strath.ac.uk
Subject: What's wrong with lisp forum?
What's wrong with this forum? From a couple of days ago, when I try to login
this lisp forum, it automatically generate the result of search '* '.
Consequently, I cannot read recent posting at all. This is third time during
a couple of months.... Even I clear disk cache and ram cache, it still
performs like this. Does somebody hacked this lisp forum regulary or
somethingelse is wrong? Please let me know if anyone knows this very very
strange behaviour of the forum. Of course, I can't see the new post at all,
so please send your comment to my email address. Thanks alot.

Sungwoo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.