From: ANY
Subject: how to write C statments using prolog?
i want to know what are the first steps to write a program using prolog, the program
must identify  A SIMPLE PROGRAM WRITTEN IN C LANGUAGE( WHILE, IF, DO WHILE,CASE AND
FOR STATMENTS ARE NOT ENCLODED).how can we write the predicate calculus, clauses
forms at least.i hope u help me, cos i need to start working on my project.

> i want to know what are the first steps to write a program using prolog, the program
> must identify  A SIMPLE PROGRAM WRITTEN IN C LANGUAGE( WHILE, IF, DO WHILE,CASE AND
> FOR STATMENTS ARE NOT ENCLODED).how can we write the predicate calculus, clauses
> forms at least.i hope u help me, cos i need to start working on my project.

It might be a good idea to post Prolog questions to comp.lang.prolog instead
of comp.lang.lisp.

glauber

--
Glauber Ribeiro