From: Lash Canino
Subject: Lisp script engine for ActiveX?
Witty Lispers,

are there any Lisp or Scheme script engines for the Microsoft
Windows script (ActiveX) control (on Windows)?  Which ones?
I'm looking for a way to have a Lisp or Scheme in ToolBook.
I already have Perl, but that makes a poor Lisp indeed.

Thank you very much.
From: Reini Urban
Subject: Re: Lisp script engine for ActiveX?
Lash Canino wrote:
>are there any Lisp or Scheme script engines for the Microsoft
>Windows script (ActiveX) control (on Windows)?  Which ones?
>I'm looking for a way to have a Lisp or Scheme in ToolBook.
>I already have Perl, but that makes a poor Lisp indeed.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/lisp/ffis.html#com_lisp

=> acl, corman, visual lisp, xlisp-stat

DrScheme's mysterx is mainly for IE scripting (as UI), but ordinary
progid's (like the MS Scripting Host) can also be handled, but I never
did that with mysterx.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/news/faq/autolisp.html