From: ;; h e l m e r . . .
Subject: partial to lisp - need small web page designed - nyc
if any of you lispers want to design my web pages, please e-mail
me

will pay

thanks

--
;; h e l m e r  . . .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Jonathan BAILLEUL
";; h e l m e r . . ." a �crit :

> if any of you lispers want to design my web pages, please e-mail
> me
>
> will pay
>
> thanks
>
> --
> ;; h e l m e r  . . .
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

This is certainly a newbie question, but how can lisp help
designing/maintaining web pages?

--
----------------------------
Bailleul Jonathan
From: Erik Naggum
* Jonathan BAILLEUL <········@labri.u-bordeaux.fr>
| This is certainly a newbie question, but how can lisp help
| designing/maintaining web pages?

  Easy answer: By providing a more adaptable framework for the
  generation of the design of the pages than anything else.

#:Erik
--
  ALGORITHM: a procedure for solving a mathematical problem in a finite
  number of steps that frequently involves repetition of an operation.