From: Matthieu Villeneuve
Subject: Paul Graham's "Ansi Common Lisp"
Does anyone know where to find the source code from that book
(except in the book ;-))? It looks like it was removed from
www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp/Graham/acl-examples.lisp
Thanks,

--Matthieu

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb."

From: root
Subject: Re: Paul Graham's "Ansi Common Lisp"

Matthieu Villeneuve wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find the source code from that book
> (except in the book ;-))? It looks like it was removed from
> www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp/Graham/acl-examples.lisp
> Thanks,
>
> --Matthieu
>
> "When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb."

truy
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl

--

----------
Ben Olasov

--------------2E218895CC81707CFC8D2F3D

Matthieu Villeneuve wrote:
that book
truy <A HREF="http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl">http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl</A>
<pre>--&nbsp;

----------
Ben Olasov
Programmer/ Analyst
University of California, San Francisco
Department of Medicine Research
3333 California Street
Room 435
San Francisco, CA
USA&nbsp; 94118</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2E218895CC81707CFC8D2F3D--
From: root

root wrote:

> Matthieu Villeneuve wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where to find the source code from that book
>> (except in the book ;-))? It looks like it was removed from
>> www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp/Graham/acl-examples.lisp
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --Matthieu
>>
>> "When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb."
>
> truy
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl

my mistake, that has only the code from "On Lisp"...

----------
Ben Olasov
Programmer/ Analyst
University of California, San Francisco
Department of Medicine Research
3333 California Street
Room 435
San Francisco, CA
USA  94118

--------------7AE127F61A22D6FE812F8502

root wrote:
that book
truy <a href="http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl">http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/bookcode/graham/onlisp.cl</a><br>
<BR></blockquote>

<pre>my mistake, that has only the code from "On Lisp"...</pre>

<pre>
----------

From: ····@paco.net
Matthieu Villeneuve <···················@tumbleweed.com> wrote:
: Does anyone know where to find the source code from that book
: (except in the book ;-))? It looks like it was removed from
: www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp/Graham/acl-examples.lisp
: Thanks,

: --Matthieu

: "When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb."

look at http://www.paulgraham.com/lispcode.html
There you will find a code from "ANSI Common Lisp", "On Lisp" and additional
utilities that weren't included in a books.

--

You know you have achieved perfection in design,       | Andrei Arkhipov
now when there is no longer anything to add,           | Odessa, Ukraine
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <·················@tumbleweed.com>, Matthieu Villeneuve
<···················@tumbleweed.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find the source code from that book
> (except in the book ;-))? It looks like it was removed from
> www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp/Graham/acl-examples.lisp
> Thanks,
>

> --Matthieu
>
> "When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb."

Look at Paul Graham's homepage:

http://www.paulgraham.com/lispcode.html

--
Rainer Joswig, Hamburg, Germany