From: Marco Antoniotti
Hello

the ILISP project set up new mailing lists on the Sourceforge site.

The Sourceforge ILISP project page is at

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/ilisp/

Following the link "Lists" will take you to the mailing lists
administration page.  You can subscribe there.

There are four mailing lists:

1 - ilisp-announce
    Subscribe to this list if you only want to receive public
    announcements regarding ILISP.

2 - ilisp-devel
    This is the list for people who want to be actively involved in
    the development of ILISP.

3 - ilisp-help
    This is the list for asking usage questions regarding ILISP.

4 - ilisp-cvs
    Subscribe to this list *only* if you want to monitor the CVS
    repository activity.

Most likely we will set up a 'ilisp-bugs' mailing list as well.  For
the time being we will try to use Sourceforge bug tracking system.

Cheers

Marco Antoniotti

PS. ILISP 5.11 is on its way.  Stay tuned.

--
Marco Antoniotti =============================================================
NYU Bioinformatics Group			 tel. +1 - 212 - 998 3488
From: Marco Antoniotti
Hi

I should have added the following disclaimer.

Due to problems with the machine hosting the mailing list
·····@cons.org, the subscribers' list WILL NOT be automatically
transferred to Sourceforge.  Please subscribe at your own convenience
through the Sourceforge site.

Please also note that the official ILISP site is currently unreachable
as well. (When it will come up again, it will also contain some
incorrect information).

Apologies for that.

Martin Cracauer has been doing whatever he can to fix this thing, but
he can only do so much.  Thanks to him for all his support.

Cheers