From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: source code location not working with emacs-lisp interface
Hi again,

Before I upgraded from  Allegro 5.0.1 to Allegro 6.0 on Emacs 20.5.1 on
Linux RedHat 6.2, the eli function  did not work : I always got the
following error message after entering the function name:
slot definition did not receive a valid :name initarg
I suspect this kind of message might appear in case of infinite loop.
I doublechecked that the following variables are set to true before
compilation:
*RECORD-SOURCE-FILE-INFO*
*LOAD-SOURCE-FILE-INFO*
*RECORD-XREF-INFO*
*LOAD-XREF-INFO*

Now after I upgraded to Allegro 6.0 fi:lisp-find-definition worked...
for 2 days!
Now I'm back to exactly the same problem. I find this function very
handy and timesparing so it's really annoying.
Since it seems this is specifically an eli question, I am not sure this
is the right place to ask it ?

Alexandre Oberlin