From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: CLISP RPM for RedHat 7?
Is there available a CLISP RPM for RedHat Linux 7?
The RPM I had before I upgraded my RedHat fails
because it can't find libpq, and neither can I on my
Linux CDs.  Rufus doesn't list a CLISP RPM for
RedHat, and the "binaries" link on
clisp.sourceforge.net doesn't.

Thanks.

--d

From: glauber
Subject: Re: CLISP RPM for RedHat 7?
In article <············@news.gte.com>,
  ····@goldshoe.gte.com (Dorai Sitaram) wrote:
> Is there available a CLISP RPM for RedHat Linux 7?
> The RPM I had before I upgraded my RedHat fails
> because it can't find libpq, and neither can I on my
> Linux CDs.  Rufus doesn't list a CLISP RPM for
> RedHat, and the "binaries" link on
> clisp.sourceforge.net doesn't.

Did you try compiling from source? I compiled under AIX using GCC (different
platform, but same compiler, should work, right?)

--
Glauber Ribeiro
··········@my-deja.com    http://www.myvehiclehistoryreport.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Dorai Sitaram
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com>,
glauber  <··········@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <············@news.gte.com>,
>  ····@goldshoe.gte.com (Dorai Sitaram) wrote:
>> ... the "binaries" link on
>> clisp.sourceforge.net doesn't.
>
>Did you try compiling from source? I compiled under AIX using GCC (different
>platform, but same compiler, should work, right?)

I guess I should.  In any case, the "source" link on
http://clisp.sourceforge.net doesn't work
either.  Actually, no link there seems to work...
Would the concerned kindly tend to it?

--d
From: glauber
In article <············@news.gte.com>,
  ····@goldshoe.gte.com (Dorai Sitaram) wrote:
[...]
> I guess I should.  In any case, the "source" link on
> http://clisp.sourceforge.net doesn't work
> either.  Actually, no link there seems to work...
> Would the concerned kindly tend to it?

Try this:
http://clisp.sourceforge.net/resources.html

but it looks like the ftp server may be temporarily down.