From: Neuro!
Subject: *** Looking for helpers for new online text archive! ***
I'm looking for people who are willing to help on a new online text archive
that I hope to put online soon. It will cover vast variety of subjects (pretty
much anything you can think of) depending on how many people come along. I hope
it will become a sort of online encyclopedia of unbiased opinions and research.

Basically it will contain many free text files, documents, FAQs, and other
things pertaining to whatever subject.

Right now I am looking for people who are willing to contribute files
pertaining to the following:

	- Any files, tutorials, etc. relating to computer programming
	  in any language (particularly the less known ones).
	- Anything pertaining to religions of various sorts. No preference
	  really - just commentaries, documents, religious texts, etc.

I think you get the picture.... I'm after pretty much anything :-)

I credit everyone who contributes if they want, so if you will leave your name
and/or email address along with whatever you send, I will include you in the
subject's credits.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

My email address is ·····@hajota.org.
Send any questions or files to that address.
From: Alan Miller
Why is he trying to duplicate the Open Directory Project
which already does this?

http://dmoz.org

--
Alan Miller, Retired Scientist (Statistician)
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences