From: Lars Marius Garshol
Subject: Seeking xml.expat
Kaelin Colclasure posted some time ago an integration of the expat XML
parser into Allegro CL. I listed it in my XML tools index[1], but now
both he and xml.expat seem to have disappeared, and I receive some
requests for this package by people who want to use it.

Does anyone know where either Kaelin or xml.expat is? Do you know of
any other XML parsers for Common Lisp (apart from the one by James
Anderson that is distributed with CL-HTTP)?

Thanks,
--Lars M.

[1] <URL: http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/xmltools/ >

From: Daniel Barlow
Subject: Re: Seeking xml.expat
Lars Marius Garshol <······@garshol.priv.no> writes:

> Does anyone know where either Kaelin or xml.expat is? Do you know of
> any other XML parsers for Common Lisp (apart from the one by James
> Anderson that is distributed with CL-HTTP)?

There's UncommonXML, from the people at Onshore.  It's linked from
http://alpha.onshore.com/lisp-software/

-dan
From: Lars Marius Garshol
* Daniel Barlow

| There's UncommonXML, from the people at Onshore.  It's linked from
| http://alpha.onshore.com/lisp-software/

Thanks, Daniel.  I've now added both this reference and the one to
CLOCC.  If anyone knows of more projects I would be happy to get
references to them.

The result is here:

--Lars M.
From: Kaelin Colclasure
Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> Kaelin Colclasure posted some time ago an integration of the expat XML
> parser into Allegro CL. I listed it in my XML tools index[1], but now
> both he and xml.expat seem to have disappeared, and I receive some
> requests for this package by people who want to use it.
>
> Does anyone know where either Kaelin or xml.expat is? Do you know of
> any other XML parsers for Common Lisp (apart from the one by James
> Anderson that is distributed with CL-HTTP)?
>
> Thanks,
> --Lars M.
>
> [1] <URL: http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/xmltools/ >

Lars,

My apologies if I failed to respond to an email on this topic. We've
endured an office move recently, accompanied by the usual interruptions
in email service, etc. I may have been a bit indiscriminate in sorting
through the backlog... but rumors of my dissappearance are unfounded.

xml.expat can now be found at:

<ftp://lambda-codex.sourceforge.net/pub/lambda-codex/expat-1.0-beta.tgz>

-- Kaelin