From: Heiko Kirschke
Subject: Persistent LISP Objects version 2.09 available
All,

a new version of Persistent LISP Objects (aka PLOB) is available at
http://www.lisp.de/software/plob, look there for details. Plob is
self-contained and distributed as free software.

Heiko
--
Expressed in this posting are my opinions.  They are in no way related
to opinions held by my employer, CSC PLOENZKE AG
From: Jonathan Siegel
Hi,

Does anyone know how this database compares in features, speed, or
ease of use as compared to Franz's AllegroStore product?

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan