From: Dale Arntson
Subject: Sick today
I was up all night with an ear problem and don't think I'll be in
today.

-dale

From: Erik Naggum
Subject: Re: Sick today
* Dale Arntson <·········@uchicago.edu>
| I was up all night with an ear problem and don't think I'll be in
| today.

  Lisp is used for Artificial Intelligence, not Artificial Excuses.

#;Erik
--
  If this is not what you expected, please alter your expectations.
From: Andrew K. Wolven
What is Artificial about Intelligence?

From: William Deakin
Andrew K. Wolven wrote:

> What is Artificial about Intelligence?

Very little. How about calling it artificial stupidity. (Although there
are enough examples of real stupidity to lead to this being a rather
minor area of study ;)

:) will