From: Jorge A. Tavares
Subject: lisp and threads
hi !
I would like to know how can i program threads in lisp. In java i have the
thread class but in lisp i was unable to find something smiliar ... can
somebody point me in some direction ?

thanks !
jorge tavares

--

-= Jorge Tavares =-
-= ····@student.dei.uc.pt =- -= 0936 6669824 =-

From: ···@usa.net
Subject: Re: lisp and threads
In article <············@rena.mat.uc.pt>,
  "Jorge A. Tavares" <····@student.dei.uc.pt> wrote:
> I would like to know how can i program threads in lisp.

Unfortunately, threads in Lisp are highly implementation-specific.
(often they are called "processes" - see your implementation's
documentation).

If you want your code to be portable across implementations, you
might want to use clocc/src/port/proc.lisp
(see http://clocc.sourceforge.net)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Erik Naggum
* "Jorge A. Tavares" <····@student.dei.uc.pt>
| I would like to know how can i program threads in lisp.

  Which Common Lisp implementation are you using?

#:Erik
--
  If this is not what you expected, please alter your expectations.