From: Marino Linaje
Subject: MasterMind
Perhaps someone have and Lisp MasterMind Game implementation for me??

I would be very pleasant if you can give me one. I will give you anothers
sources if you want.

Thank you.

From: David Bakhash
Subject: Re: MasterMind
"Marino Linaje" <······@policc.unex.es> writes:

> Perhaps someone have and Lisp MasterMind Game implementation for me??
>
> I would be very pleasant if you can give me one. I will give you anothers
> sources if you want.

you just brought back some serious memories.  I used to play this game
with my older sister about 20 years ago, and I was about 6 or 7.  I
havn't heard it mentioned ever since, and suddenly I'm hearing it, and
now I'm dying to review the game and its rules, just for the
memories.  If you can send the game code you have to me directly, I'd
very much enjoy it.

Still, considering how old I was when I played it, it seems like a
relatively easy game to implement.  Is that right?

dave
From: Stig Hemmer
David Bakhash <·····@alum.mit.edu> writes:
> "Marino Linaje" <······@policc.unex.es> writes:
>
> > Perhaps someone have and Lisp MasterMind Game implementation for me??
[...]
> Still, considering how old I was when I played it, it seems like a
> relatively easy game to implement.  Is that right?

Oh, about student exercise level difficult, I would say.

Stig Hemmer,
Jack of a Few Trades.