From: Sanja Lazarova
Subject: Help!!!
Does anyone have an idea what this might mean in Allegro CL 5.0.1:

Error: eof encountered on stream
       #<EXCL::CHARACTER-INPUT-FILE-STREAM #p"verb.dat" pos 4917 @
         #x20d3646a>
[condition type: END-OF-FILE]

????

Thanks,
Sanja

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Help!!!
In article <············@news.chatlink.com>,
Sanja Lazarova <·····@mol.com.mk> wrote:
>Does anyone have an idea what this might mean in Allegro CL 5.0.1:
>
>Error: eof encountered on stream
>       #<EXCL::CHARACTER-INPUT-FILE-STREAM #p"verb.dat" pos 4917 @
>         #x20d3646a>
>[condition type: END-OF-FILE]
>
>????

Your program was reading the file verb.dat and encountered the end of the
file when it wasn't expecting to.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA
From: David Hanley
Probably, there was a left parenthesis which was unmatched by a right
parenthesis
when the end of the file was encountered.  Make sure your forms are
balanced,
and if there is loading output, see what the last successfully loaded
form was.
The NEXT one has the error.

dave