From: Dorothy Fisher
Subject: Old LMI LISP Machines Wanted
I post this here every few years. Admittedly, my chances of finding this
stuff are diminishing, but it's still worth a try...

I'm a fairly well-known computer collector (see
http://www.city-net.com/~wvh/collection.html) who is still looking for
more LISP machines for my collection. I am desperately in need of any
old LMI systems, docs, software, etc. that you might know of or be
willing to part with. I'm also looking for a Symbolic LM-2, and am
always interested in TI Exploder parts, software, etc.

If you have (or know of) any old LMI systems, parts, docs, software,
etc. sitting around, please contact me! I'll definitely pay something
for these systems, as well as all shipping and packaging costs.

Please send me email at ยทยทยท@gethip.com. Thanks!

    Bill