From: Yeh, Chih Hao
Subject: Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?
Hi,
  I use the CL-XML which comes with CL-HTTP, and feel frustrated. I can't
know which function or classes I should use. Also, I can't find a detailed
documentation. Does anyone know there is a tutorial or simple
examples?(There are examples inside the package, but I only can see those
about reading a xml document.)
  Yochi

From: ; ; ; h e l m e r . . .
Subject: Re: Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?
I think we need to find out if the cl-http list is still active, I've
tried recently to e-mail the moderator and subscribe to the list with no
reulsts.

; ; ; h e l m e r . . .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.