From: Myles Wakeham
Subject: Article:  The shift away from user directed projects
I have written an article entitled "The shift away from user directed
projects" and would appreciate any feedback directly to my e-mail
address.

Please feel free to take a look at it, at:

www.techsol.org/tsart.html

Hope it is of interest.

Regards,

Myles Wakeham
Sr. Consultant
Tech Solutions Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
·····@techsol.org

From: Kragen Sitaker
In article <····························@4ax.com>,
Myles Wakeham  <·····@techsol.org> wrote:
>I have written an article entitled "The shift away from user directed
>projects" and would appreciate any feedback directly to my e-mail
>address.

This article is in PDF format, riddled with punctuation errors and
sentence fragments, and has nothing to do with Tcl, Visual Basic, Java,
or Lisp.  I don't recommend it, and the scalawag who posted it to these
newsgroups should be spanked and sent to bed without supper.
--
<······@pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
The Internet stock bubble didn't burst on 1999-11-08.  Hurrah!
From: Frank A. Adrian
Kragen Sitaker <······@dnaco.net> wrote in message
·························@tw11.nn.bcandid.com...
> This article is in PDF format, riddled with punctuation errors and
> sentence fragments, and has nothing to do with Tcl, Visual Basic, Java,
> or Lisp.  I don't recommend it, and the scalawag who posted it to these
> newsgroups should be spanked and sent to bed without supper.

This is the same guy who spammed this group (and other groups)  last week
with another relatively bogus article hawking his talents as a "JAD" guru.
The best way to take care of him is that if you know of anyone thinking of
hiring this clown as a consultant (even though you'd have to pretty
brain-dead to do so, judging from his articles), make sure they don't.
Otherwise, ignore him.

faa
From: Leopold Gerlinger
I think both of yours are wrong. Personally i believe that's some sort of
Dilbert joke from D. Adams. He only want's to test us if it is possible to
infiltrate 'pointy haired boss' strategy into developer brains.

regards - Leo

From: Kevin Kinnell
Leopold Gerlinger wrote:

> ...that's some sort of Dilbert joke from D. Adams. ...

S. (as in "Scott") Adams.  D. (as in "Douglas") Admas wrote
"The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" and "Dirk Gently's
Holistic Detective Agency" (among others) and has been in
no wise as successful at self promotion as Dogbert, er...
S. Adams.

--
Kevin Kinnell
······@netdoor.com