From: ·····@markwatson.com
Subject: Q: simple XML parser
I wanted to be able to use both SQL/ODBC and XML inside Lispworks 4.1
(Professional version) applications. The SQL/ODBC code in the contrib
section at
http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html
looks really useful. However, the XML code directories are HUGE. Any
recommendations for a simple non-validating XML parser?
Thanks!,
Mark Watson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Q: simple XML parser
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:15:03 GMT, ·····@markwatson.com wrote:

> looks really useful. However, the XML code directories are HUGE. Any
> recommendations for a simple non-validating XML parser?

Check this site:

  http://www.everest.com/~kaelin/codex/

Paolo
From: Andrew Cooke
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com>,
·····@markwatson.com wrote:
> I wanted to be able to use both SQL/ODBC and XML inside Lispworks 4.1
> (Professional version) applications. The SQL/ODBC code in the contrib
> section at
> http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html
> looks really useful. However, the XML code directories are HUGE. Any
> recommendations for a simple non-validating XML parser?

No direct help, but having written a simple XML parser in C, I do know
that it's not much work to do it from scratch.  It also strikes me that
reading XML is so like reading Lisp that you might be able to persuade
the Lisp reader to do it - but I've never played around with that, so I
don't know how...

Andrew

From: ···@erian-concept.com
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com>,
·····@markwatson.com wrote:
> I wanted to be able to use both SQL/ODBC and XML inside Lispworks 4.1
> (Professional version) applications. The SQL/ODBC code in the contrib
> section at
> http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html
> looks really useful. However, the XML code directories are HUGE. Any
> recommendations for a simple non-validating XML parser?

Hi,

You can find the XML non(yet)-validating parser of OpenScheme
at http://www.open-scheme.com/pub/net_xml.osm

The few functions from the osm library are listed on the top
of the file. all the other functions are R4RS.

Best regards,

Guilhem de Wailly

From: Sam Steingold
 >> Any recommendations for a simple non-validating XML parser?

http://www.podval.org/~sds/data/cllib.zip; xml.lsp

beware: this is work in progress.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,