From: ·····@markwatson.com
Subject: My LISP book examples are available online
My Springer-Verlag LISP book has been out of print for a few years, but
last weekend I went to the web site
http://www.xanalys.com/software_tools/ and got a free version of their
LispWorks 4.1 Personal Edition, and did a quick pass at converting all
of the graphics examples in my book to run under this free environment.

The examples include: neural networks, natural language processing,
simple expert systems, etc.

You can get the examples at www.markwatson.com/books/lispbook.zip

Please enjoy!

-Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: ·····@markwatson.com
Subject: Re: My LISP book examples are available online
I updated the source code ZIP file on 3/19/2000, and the new version
has a better READ.ME file, and additional examples ported to use
LispWorks Personal Edition.

The READ.ME file now contains information on running the examples that
you need if you do not have my book (likely, since it hs been out of
print for a while).

Look at www.markwatson.com, and scroll down to the bottom of the page
for links to get my example programs and the free LispWorks Personal
Edition.

-Mark Watson

From: Shelly Somerville
Thanks for the notice.   I have a copy of your book,enjoyed the text, and
had thought of implementing it in muLisp; however felt somewhat daunted
because I am still in the process of learning Lisp, and am hampered a
little by its non-CL dialect.   I have LispWorks 4.1 and am looking forward
to playing with the code.

Regards John Somerville.