From: Henry
Subject: Not enough mem to run lisp...
Hi all, I installed CLisp correctly on the system. A few days ago it worked
fine but today it spat out this
message,
"Cannot reserve address range 0x1A5C0000-0x6697FFFF . GetLastEr
_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY): Not enough storage is available to proces
C:\PROGRA~1\CLISPP~1\LISP.EXE: Not enough memory for Lisp."

Anyone can help is really appreciated.

-HY
From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Re: Not enough mem to run lisp...
Have you tried clisp -W ?  It's described in the man page and uses
longer chunks of memory to hold pointers to objects.  The man page says
it runs slightly slower, but since my computer started paging (more data
than the computer's physical memory) that was the least of my problems
:-)

Andrew
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html

In article <···············@echo-01.iinet.net.au>,
  "Henry" <·······@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I installed CLisp correctly on the system. A few days ago it
worked
> fine but today it spat out this
> message,
> "Cannot reserve address range 0x1A5C0000-0x6697FFFF . GetLastEr
> _NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY): Not enough storage is available to proces
> C:\PROGRA~1\CLISPP~1\LISP.EXE: Not enough memory for Lisp."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.