From: Michael Ransburg
Subject: Syntax highlighting for mcedit / cooledit
Hello!

I'm developing lisp on linux using the "cooledit" editor. Does anyone know
of a Syntax file for cooledit or mcedit (they both use the same Syntax
definitions) which will support syntax highlighting for lisp?

thanks
mike
--
Curious? Look at http://www.tux.org/~daneel/
From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: Syntax highlighting for mcedit / cooledit
······@tux.org (Michael Ransburg) writes:

> Hello!
>
> I'm developing lisp on linux using the "cooledit" editor. Does anyone know
> of a Syntax file for cooledit or mcedit (they both use the same Syntax
> definitions) which will support syntax highlighting for lisp?

Just to be faithful to my fame....  The best piece of advice is to use
Emacs. :)

Cheers

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa