From: horozco
Subject: A question about Medic Planner.
Dear readers:

I'm a student of Computational Science Master Degree in the
ITESM Campus Colima M�xico.

I'm trying to use the software MEDIC Planner, which solves
a planning problem translating it into SAT, solving SAT and
translating it into planning again.

I'm novel in the Common LISP lenguage. I have the Allegro
Common LISP compiler (that I download from
http://www.franz.com) I have tried to run the Medic Planner
file "main.lisp", but I don't know how to use the program.
I don't know how to input the planning problem, and I don't
know how to get the planning problem solved.

Do you know where I can find information about how to use
the software Medic planner, a tutorial or something like
that?

Do you know who can help me in the use of this software?

Can you help with it?

Thank you very much.

H�ctor Jos� Orozco Guti�rrez.
Computational Systems Engineer.