From: A. Chatranon
Subject: Help in S/W Best Practice Resources Please...
Hi,

I am actually doing a research on best practices on application systems
development practices -some kind of best practices that would foucus on
activities common to total life cycle management of the application system.

I was wondering if any of you happen to know the resources (like
magazinnes, certain journals, or websites, etc) that I can look into in the
relevent topics. I would g-reatly appreciate your kind suggestion!

Thank you so much in advance!
AC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Robert Monfera
Subject: Re: Help in S/W Best Practice Resources Please...
One of my favourite books on this is The Mythical Man-Month from
Frederick Brooks.

Robert