From: Fernando Rodríguez
Subject: What happened to Lisp Pointers?
Is it still being published? O:-)  Is there any other printed magazine
about CL?

From: Christopher J. Vogt
Subject: Re: What happened to Lisp Pointers?
Fernando Rodr�guez wrote:

> Is it still being published? O:-)  Is there any other printed magazine
> about CL?

It hasn't been published for about 5 years.  I don't know of anything else.
From: Barry Margolin
In article <················@computer.org>,
Christopher J. Vogt <····@home.com> wrote:
>Fernando Rodr�guez wrote:
>>
>> Is it still being published? O:-)  Is there any other printed magazine
>> about CL?
>
>It hasn't been published for about 5 years.  I don't know of anything else.

For a while after its demise there was a monthly Lisp column in SIGPLAN
Notices, but that's been gone for a while as well, essentially replaced by
the Forth column.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA
From: ····@my-deja.com
In article <················@computer.org>,
  ····@home.com wrote:

> It hasn't been published for about 5 years.  I don't know of anything
else.

There is also:

Higher-order and symbolic computation.
from Kluwer Academic Publishers
Four no. per year.

"A forum for current and evolving symbolic computing, focusing on LISP
and object-oriented programming."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.