From: Rafal Strzalinski
Subject: CLISP & and flushing on socket-stream
I've got a problem with socket streams. I don't know how to
flush output. Following code doesn't work as expected,  finish-output
force-output seem to don't work. But uncommenting (sleep 1) makes it
work.

(setq s (socket-server 5555))
(setq x (socket-accept s))
(read-line x)
(format x "1~%")
(read-line x)
(format x "2~%")
(finish-output x)
(format x "3~%")
(force-output x)
(format x "4~%")
;(sleep 1)
(close x)
(socket-server-close s)

--
Rafal Strzalinski
···············@elka.pw.edu.pl
From: ···@usa.net
Subject: Re: CLISP & and flushing on socket-stream
In article <···············@elektron.elka.pw.edu.pl>,
  Rafal Strzalinski <········@elektron.elka.pw.edu.pl> wrote:

> I've got a problem with socket streams. I don't know how to
> flush output. Following code doesn't work as expected,  finish-output
> force-output seem to don't work. But uncommenting (sleep 1) makes it
> work.

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what the problem is.
could you please e-mail to ··········@lists.sourceforge.net
and specify what you expected (and why) and what you got.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.