From: Justin
Subject: CLISP and sockets
I'm wondering if anyone has some CLISP code that demonstrates the syntax for using sockets.  I have looked at the documentation, but without an example, I really don't know how those commands are supposed to be used.  Can anyone help me?
-Justin

From: ···@usa.net
Subject: Re: CLISP and sockets
In article <········@news0.ucc.uconn.edu>,
  ················@eatme.engr.uconn.edu wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has some CLISP code that demonstrates the
syntax for using sockets.  I have looked at the documentation, but
without an example, I really don't know how those commands are supposed
to be used.  Can anyone help me?

please take a look at CLOCC (http://clocc.sourceforge.net),
specifically at clocc/src/port/net.lisp and files which use it
in clocc/src/cllib/, most important being url.lisp.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Paolo Amoroso
On 5 Jun 2000 12:47:40 -0000, Justin
<················@eatme.engr.uconn.edu> wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has some CLISP code that demonstrates the syntax for using sockets.  I have looked at the documentation, but without an example, I really don't know how those commands are supposed to be used.  Can anyone help me?

Check cllib, which is part of CLOCC (Common Lisp Open Code Collection):

  http://clocc.sourceforge.net/

Paolo