From: Michael Tuchman
Subject: Pressing the flesh at the LISP meetings (fwd)
In regard to upcoming LUGM and proposed ALU meetings in Boston, 2000:

If anybody can get some current valid links and contacts for me and our
commercial apps page, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am planning to cut the thing down to size and include only verifiable
links of companies doing more recent (rather than merely legendary) lisp
work.  Of course, several legendary cases will persist :-)  Of course,
until the final format is decided upon, there will be no major changes
without discussion.  Just in the info gathering phase.

Whatever you find out at either meeting regarding commercial use would be
most useful.  I think our page is getting rather stale, unfortunately.  I
now have the tools set up (thanks matt!) to do a good job on this page and
work at a decent pace.

Michael Tuchman
Association of Lisp Users
Commercial Applications Page Editor
From: Sunil Mishra
Subject: Re: Pressing the flesh at the LISP meetings
Can someone here give me more information about the ALU meeting? Is it a
track at LUGM or is it an independent event? When will it be held? How do I
find out more? This is the first I've heard of it...

Thanks,

Sunil

in article ········································@Bizet.localhost, Michael