From: ········@hotmail.com
Subject: UML parser?
Hello, all,

I'm implementing an UML parser, but before I get in too deep, I was
wondering if anyone has implemented/is implementing any such?  Is there
one already available in the public domain?

Sincerely,
Douglas M. Auclair

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
Subject: Re: UML parser?
········@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello, all,
>
> I'm implementing an UML parser, but before I get in too deep, I was
> wondering if anyone has implemented/is implementing any such?  Is there
> one already available in the public domain?

What do you mean by "UML parser"? Graphs or some text/file format?

Best regards,

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira			   Phone    : +41 (78) 778 FDMM
 				           E-mail   : matomira AT acm DOT org
From: Link Davis
I'm interested too...

Are you trying to use Rational Rose'