From: ·····@cyntergyllc.com
Subject: Career Opportunity
SENIOR LISP DEVELOPER
Cyntergy, LLC

Combining vision and technology to bring order out of dot-com chaos.

Cyntergy has an immediate opportunity for a Senior LISP Developer to
work
with its growing team providing business solutions for great clients.
We empower our clients to get more done faster with less.  Our solutions
employ a combination of process knowledge modeling, automated planning,
real-time website creation, and intelligent communication.  For more
information, click on
http://www.franz.com/success/customer_apps/it_management/cyntergy.php3.

THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IF... you want to work with
jaw-dropping technology, get a thrill out of producing real-world
results,
seek high rewards for superior results, want to chart your own
direction,
be a key player in a growing team, be challenged by intellectual peers,
mentor new developers, and have fun.

You must have these skills:
* Highly proficient in Allegro Common Lisp
   (including Windows IDE, condition system & metering)
* Demonstrated experience implementing applications
   both at the GUI and data engine level
* Ability to analyze and define project requirements,
   and translate them into system design
* Good communication skills in a team environment
* Minimum 5 years experience in this field

A big plus if you have experience in these technologies/products:
* Automated planning, multi-agent coordination, scheduling,
    constraint-satisfaction, nonmonotonic reasoning
* Javascript, XML, HTML
* CL-HTTP, AllegroServe, AllegroStore (or other OODBMS)

Cyntergy is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  Tulsa is a diverse community
with
a great family living environment, wonderful arts programs, and sports
and
entertainment events.  Fast becoming a hub for the technology and
telecommunications industries is yet another bonus to the area.

We offer great employee benefits; medical, dental, life, long-term and
short-term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, vacation, sick and
personal leave, paid holidays, professional development support,
competitive salary and relocation assistance.

Ready to join the team?  Submit a current resume and salary
requirements to
Human Resources, Cyntergy LLC, 1307 South Boulder Ave, Suite 200,
Tulsa, OK
74119; Fax 918-877-4000; or (preferred) E-mail
·············@cyntergyllc.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.