From: gr
Subject: Newbie - Visual Lisp Step Into
I'm a newbie w/ visual lisp.  But I've dabbled in VB & VBA.  In those, you
can step thru your code and watch what it does one line at a time.  Visual
LISP has that option on the pull down menus, but I can't seem to get it to
work.  What do I need to do.

Thanks in advance
gr

From: Robert Monfera
Subject: Re: Newbie - Visual Lisp Step Into
The Lispworks IDE does a good job in highlighting the form being
executed:

http://www.xanalys.com

It comes handy when you get an error and want to tell which form in the
source has raised it.  You need to use the debugger dialog window.  I
don't think you can use it as a stepper (maybe someone can confirm), but
you can select the source code for any of the frames on the stack.

Another option (not Lisp but Scheme) is

http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/index.html

Robert

From: Fernando Rodr�guez
But he's talking about Visual Lisp, a product from Autodesk.... :-?

"Robert Monfera" <·······@fisec.com> escribi� en el mensaje

From: Link Davis
Have to tried the 'Animate' feature?
I don't recommend it.
Instead, set a break point, then you
can use step-in, step-out, step-over, etc.