From: Janos Blazi
Subject: off-topic HTML question
I have a HTML site that is a frameset consisiting of two frames. One of the
frames (name="head") contains the file "headline.html", the other frame
(name="content") the file "content.html". Now there is a link (anchor) in
the second file with the description "hungarian text" and when the user
clicks on the link, I would like to load the hungarian version of *both*
files, i.e. "headline_h.html" and "content_h.html". It is easy to load one
file but how can I load the second file?

I know this has nothing to do with CL but please help me if possible.

J.B.